Ombre Black Square nail
Subcribe to back in stock notification
What you will get
Free economy shipping on orders over $35Worldwide shipping
We are worldwide shipping. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
GET SALON RESULTS IN SECONDS WITHOUT THE TIME, DAMAGE, OR COMMITMENT.
Benefits of Press-on Nails
- Environmental Friendly: Press-on Nails have near-unlimitedreusability
- Exceptional quality: Our Press-on Nails are sturdy and durable
- Affordable: No more spending large amounts of money at the nail salon every month.
- Quick and easy: Only 5 mins to give yourself a whole new look. Simple application is also very beginner friendly.
- Convenient: compact and light, easy to store or take with you wherever you go.
-24pcs Press-on nails
-24pcs Sticky pads
-1 Nail Glue
-1 Nail file
-1 Cuticle pusher
1 Push back your cuticle with the cuticle pusher
2 Lightly buff the nail with a nail file
3 Clean & dry the nail with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover
4 Choose a sticky tab size that matches your natural nail size
5 Place the sticky tab on your nail and then press the press on nails down starting from the cuticle and working towards the tip.
1. Soak nails in warm water for 2-3 minutes (Tip: Do not attempt to force or pull nails off)
2. Find a small gap and gently push the cuticle pusher underneath the nails until they lift off.
1.Do not touch water within 2 hours after wearing
2.The colours in the product picture may appear slightly different from the received product due to lighting and screen calibration effects.
3.Some nails may be slightly inconsistent due to the manufacturing process, use a regular nail file to form your preferred shape.
4.For better adherence in cold conditions it is best to warm up the sticky pad before applying. Heating can be achieved by rubbing or using hair dryer for a few seconds.